Information we collect
- At this page, we collect your name and email address when you post comments on the articles or other contents of the website or when you send us email.
- In addition, in order to assess the level of interest of our users, we maintain logs of the site usage. This includes the frequency and which page they looked at, the duration of the stay on the page, and what web browsers are utilized. However, the data is not analyzed at the individual level rather in aggregate form and this is not personally identifying our visitors. The aggregate level result may be shared with third parties and the public
Purpose of the information
- We only utilize the data collected to deliver the service on our website that you need. Apart from this, we never share or sell the data we collected from you.
- We utilize third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our website. These ads will appear when you visit our website. These advertising company may use your data (except your name, address, email address or telephone number) so as to do advertisements regarding goods and services of interest to you. If you want to know detail information about this practice and your choice, you can refer to the third party privacy policies. We will specify this, once third-party companies started advertising on our website.
- The comments you posted on the articles or any part of the page will be visible to the website visitors. Despite the fact that we can delete your comment at your request, we cannot give guarantee that it may not be maintained by proxy server or search engines.
- Even though maintaining your privacy is our primary concern and we do all available effort for it, we cannot guarantee your privacy. We may reveal your personal information in cooperation with a law enforcement request when we are required by law or to comply with judicial proceeding or legal process served on us.